Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

SOLID animation! Very smooth, on model animation. It was very nice to look at and watch. Thank you. :)

'Well of Noise' 'Well of Noise'

I like it! The noises and the soft blue color. I know it's for creepjam, but I think it's just kind of soothing to watch. X3 Also I like the animation.

Butzbo responds:

Oooh that's an interesting point, I thought about about the possibilities on the 'creepy' side, but I just didn't wanted to fall on relying on 'jump-scares', so I kept a more suspenseful pace, at least, while more quiet it's good to know it was engaging after all :)

Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Haha I loved it. Funny, creepy. lols

Milky gets spooked! Milky gets spooked!

Hey, Carlos! Wasn't expecting to see these guys here! Love the cartoon! A bit short, but everything else was great! :D

sickaah responds:

Hey there Jordan! x'D Thanks x'D This one's an edit, but for this theme thing I guess it kind of still works :)

Doggy Business Doggy Business

haha this is amazing! haha I love how much it escalates from where you think it's going hahaha

antdung responds:

hey thanks man!

I checked out some of your work and you're making really great progress! Keep it up!

Hellami Animated Series Episode 2 "Intersection" Hellami Animated Series Episode 2 "Intersection"

Very interesting. It reminds me of Ghost in the Shell, stylistically. The animation is really quite good as well. :)

Black-Crystal responds:

Ghost in the shell is one of my biggest inspirations for this series but I wasn't really going for the cyberpunk genre for Hellami. Thanks for the compliments, glad that you find it interesting :) More is coming soon.

Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen

This was way better than I thought it was going to be. It didn't quite go as far as I would have liked with the comedy, but it definitely was good. The animation was top-notch as well! Good job!

BPTV PILOT BPTV PILOT

Nice work! Voice acting, animation, and jokes were all great! haha I was surprised to see RicePirate in the credits! But that's awesome! Keep it up!

BAD BRAIN FACTORY BAD BRAIN FACTORY

This is amazing! Even though it was an ad, I loved it, great color-work, music, and artistic style!

mariankiller responds:

thanks .i'm planning doing somethings eals with pixels but promoting myself through animation its what im doing in my free time:)

Baby Boy Baby Boy

Wow, this is about as accurate a representation of how my dreams go as I've ever seen. lol except in my dreams the background would be changing as much as the characters would. haha